Welcome to Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air: a Clearwater Plumber
Established in 1987 by Harry Nix, Southern Plumbing, Electrical Heating & Air has always had one goal in mind: to provide families and businesses in Clearwater with quality service solutions, not only for their lifestyles, but their pocketbooks. Over two decades later, nothing has changed.
We take pride in being a professional, reliable Clearwater plumber. Our company is family owned and operated, and we operate strict employment guidelines in order to provide you with the most talented, drug free, licensed and professional Clearwater plumbers in the area. You'll feel comfortable having a Clearwater plumber from Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air in your home. We promote family-friendly values, and your satisfaction with our services is 100% guaranteed.
You'll have peace of mind knowing that we offer Satisfaction, Performance, and Investment guarantees that protect your investment in our services and products. We also offer money-saving coupons, online specials, a Service Club and service 24/7/365.
Call Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air today for plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning services, and experience the difference quality work makes. From our family to yours.
Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air - Clearwater Electrician
If it's electrical, we do it at Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air. From common electrical repairs to complex electrical installation work, we are the Clearwater electrician you can rely on to get the job done correctly and safely. Most residential electrical service needs are emergency or near emergency. The risk of death by electrocution and, of course, the risk of fire, make the choice of a reliable Clearwater electrician an extremely critical choice.
At Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air, our Clearwater electricians are experienced and knowledgable. While the problem you are facing may be new to you, you can rest assured that the Clearwater electrician we send to your home has faced it before, and will know how to fix it.
Our Clearwater electricians respond to most electrical service needs either immediately or that very same day. We share your concern for the safety of your family and property and we respond accordingly.
Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air is a family owned and operated Clearwater electrician dedicated to serving your family with quality services. We are members of the Better Business Bureau, Aiken Chamber of Commerce, South Carolina Heating & Cooling Association, National Fire Protection Board, Nexstar Network, and C12 Group (Christian Business Owners), so you can rely on us for quality results and honest service.
Next time you find yourself in need of electrical repairs or installation work in Clearwater, call the Clearwater electrician you know you can trust: call Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air.
Clearwater Air Conditioning Repairs
If you are looking for Clearwater air conditioning repairs that you can rely on to be done right, you've come to the right place! Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air has been providing first class plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning services to homeowners throughout Clearwater since 1987.
Benefits of Choosing Us for your Clearwater Air Conditioning Repairs:
- 24/7/365 Service — We understand that sometimes your Clearwater air conditioning repairs can't wait until the morning. That's why we offer 24 hour service. Someone from our office staff will answer your call no matter when you call us, day or night!
- Family Owned & Operated — From our family to yours.
- Over 25 Years of Experience — We've been serving the needs of Clearwater for over 25 years.
- Details, Written Estimates — At the end of our assessment, you'll receive a detailed, written estimate of costs for your Clearwater air conditioning repairs. You'll know exactly what you're paying before we start any work.
Call the Clearwater air conditioning repairs experts you can trust for quality work and honest service. Call Southern Plumbing, Electrical, Heating & Air today.
- Clearwater Plumber
- Clearwater Electrician
- Clearwater Air Conditioning
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Drain Cleaning
- Electrical Work
- Heating Repairs
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Plumbing Repairs
- Dishwasher Repairs
- Plumbing Installation
Clearwater Plumbing Repairs
If there’s a water leak, repairing faucets, fixtures and pipes can be quite urgent – and may require a plumber’s immediate attention. If you discover a leak, it is best to shut the water while waiting for a plumber to arrive, to prevent further water damage and more expensive Clearwater plumbing repairs.
The quickest way to stop water leaking from the pipes is to shut off the water supply from the main valve, then go to the lowest point in the house and open a faucet. Gravity will force the remaining water to drain out the faucet, minimizing the water that can escape through the leak. When the plumber arrives to complete your Clearwater plumbing repairs, be sure to ask what to do to prevent future damages.
When hiring a Clearwater plumber, make sure they have a valid license, if required in your state. There is usually a phone number you can call to verify that the license is current and that there are no complaints against it. Any plumber you hire should have a minimum of $500,000 liability insurance and a current worker’s compensation policy. Once you find a Clearwater plumber you’re satisfied with, keep his number handy for emergencies. In an emergency, it’s better to call someone who already knows you to take care of your Clearwater plumbing repairs than a complete stranger.
We Proudly Serve
Richmond County - Augusta, GA | Blythe, GA | Hephzibah, GA | Fort Gordon, GA
Aiken County - Aiken, SC | Bath, SC | Beech Island, SC | Belvedere, SC | Burnettown, SC | Clearwater, SC | Gloverville, SC | Graniteville, SC | Jackson, SC | Langley, SC | Monetta, SC | New Ellenton, SC | North Augusta, SC | Perry, SC | Salley, SC | Vaucluse, SC | Wagener, SC | Warrenville, SC | Windsor, SC
Edgefield County - Edgefield, SC | Johnston, SC | Murphys Estates, SC | Trenton, SC
- AUGUSTA PLUMBER TIPS: SAVING MONEY BY CUTTING HOT WATER COSTS - Some ways to save on water-heating bills require greater financial investments than others. You may wish to consider the no- or low-cost options before making large purchases. Also allow for circumstances that may be unique to your household when deciding on the appropriate options (e.g., a small-capacity washing machine could meet the needs of a ... [Read more]
- AIKEN AIR CONDITIONING REPAIRS: SOME THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT AIR CONDITIONERS - It often happens that the air conditioner in the house is neglected until the day you notice no cool air coming from it. This is usually during the hot days of summer, when this machine is most needed. You then try to put the settings to the highest level hoping ... [Read more]